Log4Tailer tails the logs in a multicolored way, so any important level can be easily spotted while tailing a log.
Here are some key features of "Log4Tailer":
· Multitailing capability. It can tail multiple logs at a time
· Colors for every level: warn, info, debug, error and fatal
· Emphasize multiple targets (log traces) given regular expressions
· Follow log upon truncation by default
· User defined colors for each level
· Silent (daemonized) mode
· Throttling mode. Slow down the information being printed in the terminal
· Inactivity log monitoring
· mail notification
· Pause Modes freezes output for a limited period of time depending on level found.
· Analytics. Makes a report of each level found in logs when finished.
· Different color schemes for each log
· Tailing logs over SSH
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· It provides another notification that will allow you to execute any program any time we find a CRITICAL, FATAL or ERROR level in the logs. Check the User Guide on how to enable that.