Not just a simple log tailer
Log4Tailer tails the logs in a multicolored way, so any important level can be easily spotted while tailing a log.
- Multitailing capability. It can tail multiple logs at a time
- Colors for every level: warn, info, debug, error and fatal
- Emphasize multiple targets (log traces) given regular expressions
- Follow log upon truncation by default
- User defined colors for each level
- Silent (daemonized) mode
- Throttling mode. Slow down the information being printed in the terminal
- Inactivity log monitoring
- mail notification
- Pause Modes freezes output for a limited period of time depending on level found.
- Analytics. Makes a report of each level found in logs when finished.
- Different color schemes for each log
- Tailing logs over SSH
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.7
- It provides another notification that will allow you to execute any program any time we find a CRITICAL, FATAL or ERROR level in the logs. Check the User Guide on how to enable that.