KLog is a ham radio logging program for KDE.
All your ideas and suggestions will be appreciated. Why another logging program? There are many logging programs and some of them are quite good but i wanted to make another one.
KLog is a LiNUX program.
Here are some key features of "KLog":
· DXCC award support
· Basic IOTA support
· Importing from TLF
· Adding/Editing QSOs
· Save/read to/from disk file the log - ADIF format by default
· English/Spanish/Portuguese support
· QSL sent/recv support
· Read/Write ADIF
· Delete QSOs
What's New in This Release:
· Improved the gui: The "entity state" LED has been moved to a always seen zone.
· Improved the gui: The way to edit QSO.
· Fixed bug: When searching it showed a wrong name and a qth.
· New feature: Basic DX-Cluster support.
· New feature: It is possible to add a log file to the current log.
· New feature: QSO deletion.
· New feature: QSO selection's data is shown in the show box.
· New feature: You can delete qso & manage qsl from the list with righ button quickly & easily.