K Raid Monitor software creates a button in your kicker, the color of this button is green if the raid array is fine, and it turns red if a disk fails.
· Can monitor only one raid array
· Tested currently for a RAID1 array using 2 discs.
After installation you can add this application to your kicker by right-clicking on the kicker and select "Miniprogramm hinzufgen" (which I guess would be "add applet" in English). Then scroll to the "kraidmonitor" applet and select it.
Specifying the raid array you want to watch
Copy the ".kraidmonitor" file to the home directory of the user who wants to put the monitoring button in her/his desktop bar (kicker). Specify the raid device you want to have watched by modifying the file. In this release there is only one device allowed.
· KDE 3.x
What's New in This Release:
· Supports monitoring of any amount of raid arrays.
· Autodetects still only the first found raid device.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Ported to KDE4
· No more Tooltip, and other niceities