Zeitgeist is a tool for easily browsing and finding files on your computer. It keeps a chronological journal of all file activity and supports tagging and establishing relationships between groups of files.
GNOME Zeitgeist provides the GUI (Graphical User Interface) for Zeigeist.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added an incognito mode option to the tray icon.
· Removed blacklist plugin, replaced by Activity Log Manager.
· Added different zoom levels to ThumbView and TimelineView.
· Added an erase mode to easily delete many events.
· Improved handling of the extension not being available (LP: #790834).
· Added support for file annotation meta-data (LP: #715910).
· Don't show application launch events nor fake events generated by Activity Log Manager.
· Fixed blacklist template deletion (LP: #643795).
· Several other minor tweaks (better netbook screen support, etc).