Easylogger is a Python package which wraps aspects of original logging module in simple and Pythonic way. You can use all power of the original package with the new facilities side-by-side.
You can also use easylogger side-by-side with another logging-related module logutils.
There are several ways to install easylogger package:
- Download zipped sources from 'Downloads' page, extract them and execute the following command line: python setup.py install;
- Install setuptools or pip and now you are able to install easylogger via easy_install easylogger or pip install easylogger respectively.
Here are some key features of "Easylogger":
· Easy to start logging without configuring anything;
· Provided decorator-mode to log every function or method call and its doc-string;
· Imitate and replace stdout and stderr streams in order to redirect print messages to required logging handlers;
· Alternative message formatting system (like print does);
· And more! See unit-tests for additional code examples.