Clichart is an application intended for quick summarization and visualization of data, especially from system logs.
- Display charts in a window, save them to disk (JPEG or PNG), or both
- Accept data in comma- or whitespace-separated formats
- Read data from a file, or have it piped into its standard input
- Display XY line charts, with the X axis based on dates, times or values. The Y axis must be simple values (integer or decimal)
- Be used interactively, or driven via scripts
- Generate summary data based on counts, averages, minimum, maximum of input fields
- Generate summary data based on discrete values
- Generate aggregates from tabular data
- Operate in CLI server mode, generating 1 or more charts based on commands passed via standard in (either from another script, or from a command file).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now also generates standard deviations