Clichart is an application intended for quick summarization and visualization of data, especially from system logs.
Clichart is an application intended for quick summarization and visualization of data, especially from system logs. It provides tools to extract and manipulate tabular summary data from text files, and to generate and view simple charts from tabular data on the command line.
- Display charts in a window, save them to disk (JPEG or PNG), or both
- Accept data in comma- or whitespace-separated formats
- Read data from a file, or have it piped into its standard input
- Display XY line charts, with the X axis based on dates, times or values. The Y axis must be simple values (integer or decimal)
- Be used interactively, or driven via scripts
- Generate summary data based on counts, averages, minimum, maximum of input fields
- Generate summary data based on discrete values
- Generate aggregates from tabular data
- Operate in CLI server mode, generating 1 or more charts based on commands passed via standard in (either from another script, or from a command file).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now also generates standard deviations