BlueProximity project helps you add a little more security to your desktop.
Once away your computer awaits its master back - if you are nearer than a given level for a set time your computer unlocks magically without any interaction (or starts any other shell command you want).
· GTK+ 2.10
· python 2.5
· bluez-utils (hcitool, rfcomm)
What's New in This Release:
· This is a beta release in preparation for 1.2.6.
· The main new feature is support for multiple devices to detect.
· It also includes minor bugfixes and code cleanup.
· Logging has been enhanced a bit.
· Misbehaving action commands, namely not ending ones, should no longer make bp hang.