easyRPM is a package management tool for RPM-based linux distributions.
You can easily find packages by any criteria (name, size, feature, file, word in description). xml-based query language is supported. You may choose packages to install/remove and easyRPM will try to resolve all dependencies.
It will download required packages from the net. easyRPM can read header information from rpm files themselfs, yum xmls and hdlist files.
This tool is not yet full-featured, but already could be useful. If not, then give it a chance later.
· Java Runtime Environment 1.5 or higher
What's New in This Release:
· GTK interface is now supported via GTK and Glade java bindings (libgtk-java and libglade-java)
· Removed Java 1.5 dependencies, now compatible with java 1.4
· Runs on free Java VMs (at least in gtk mode)
· Fixed bug that made package caching broken
· Fixed version comparision code. It was completely wrong
· Fixed bug with local source updates.