Ubuntu LiveUSB 0.1.1
Ubuntu LiveUSB is a tool to create a bootable Live USB stick from the running Ubuntu Live CD.
- Detects available USB sticks (using HAL) and asks user which one to use
- Partitions USB stick with 1 partition
- Sets partition bootable
- Writes MBR to USB stick
- Formats partition FAT16
- Installs bootloader (syslinux) to partition
- Writes bootloader configuration file
- Copies necessary files from running Live CD to USB stick
- Sets language and keyboard of USB Live system to match running Live CD
- Optionally: Downloads and integrates Adobe Flash Player
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- 0.1.1 fixes slowness bug