Ailurus = "Install software" + "Configure Linux" + "Study Linux skills"
Ailurus is an application which aims at making Linux easier to use.
- Help users study some Linux skills
- Install/remove some applications which are not provided in the official repository
- Enable/disable some third party repositories
- Display information about BIOS, motherboard, CPU and battery
- Configure some GNOME settings
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Recently Ailurus developers received more than 55 bug reports. All of the reports is about the same bug: Ailurus tried to install some software but failed.
- Finally the reason is found. It is because a global lock is holding by other process. Then the developers did some improvement. I hope this problem will not happen again.