Ailurus is an application which aims at making Linux easier to use.
Here are some key features of "Ailurus":
· Help users study some Linux skills
· Install/remove some applications which are not provided in the official repository
· Enable/disable some third party repositories
· Display information about BIOS, motherboard, CPU and battery
· Configure some GNOME settings
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Recently Ailurus developers received more than 55 bug reports. All of the reports is about the same bug: Ailurus tried to install some software but failed.
· Finally the reason is found. It is because a global lock is holding by other process. Then the developers did some improvement. I hope this problem will not happen again.
· Please upgrade to version 10.06.91. Sorry for the inconvenience which the bug brought to you.