xf86-video-intel is an open source 2D graphics driver for the X Window System as implemented by X.org.
xf86-video-intel supports a variety of Intel graphics chipsets including:
- PineView-M (Atom N400 series)
- PineView-D (Atom D400/D500 series)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Workaround a failure by the xserver to invalidate DRI buffers following a pixmap change for XComposite redirection. https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=62614
· Fix computation of clip extents for stippling https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=62618
· Support KMS on OpenBSD, by Mark Kettenis
· Clean up sockets upon CloseScreen (making ourselves better behaved for muxed setups).
· Fix the tests for AVX/AVX2 support in CPUID and remember to check for OS support as well.
· Report a monotonic UST value for undisplayed drawables rather than 0 by Daniel Kurtz
· Fix video playback on gen4 through a complex clip (more gen4 GPU woes) https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/1162046