The xf86-video-ati package is an open source 2D graphics driver for the X Window System as implemented by X.org. It supports a variety of ATI graphics chipsets.
All questions regarding this software should be directed at the X.Org mailing list:
Please submit bug reports to the X.Org bugzilla:
The master development code repository can be found at:
For patch submission instructions, see:
For more information on the git code manager, see:
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· radeon: add new SI pci id
· radeon: fix ring count in R300PrepareTexturedVideo
· exa/Xv: fix coordinate limits on AVIVO IGPs
· radeon/r200: program RE_WIDTH_HEIGHT properly
· radeon: fix damage reporting for slave pixmaps
· video: add option to include disabled CRTCs in best CRTC search
· DRI2: change signature of radeon_dri2_drawable_crtc
· DRI2: limit the swap rate when CRTC is in DPMS-off state
· radeon: avoid segfault when pixmap exceed GPU capabilities
· radeon: avoid copying over itself ddx fb
· Remove dead code flagged by gcc -Wunused-but-set-variable.
· Remove unused local variable 'path'.
· Remove local variables total_size_bytes.
· Remove dead option definitions.
· glamor: Release the drawable after passing to glamor_push_pixels
· glamor: Enable full 2D acceleration for SI as well.
· Drop support for X servers older than 1.7.
· DRI2: Properly use buffer depth passed in by client.
· DRI2/rxx: 16 bit depth buffers use square micro tiling.
· Make CRTC shadow pixmaps usable by glamor.
· Make radeon_glamor_create_textured_pixmap() return TRUE without USE_GLAMOR.