Sysprof is a sampling CPU profiler that uses a Linux kernel module to profile the entire system.
Sysprof handles shared libraries and applications do not need to be recompiled. In fact they don't even have to be restarted.
Just insert the kernel module and start sysprof.
- Profiles all running processes, not just a single application
- Has a simple graphical interface
- Shows the time spent in each branch of the call tree
- Profiles can be loaded and saved
- Easy to use: Just insert the kernel module and start sysprof
- Supports Fedora debuginfo packages
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Can trace into the kernel
- Many performance improvements
- Command line tool included
- No separate kernel module required anymore