jtagpack is a JTAG base library, ARM7TDMI and MIPS debugger stubs for GDB.
jtagpack is a JTAG base library, ARM7TDMI and MIPS debugger stubs for GDB. Extendable architecture to add JTAG device drivers, debuggers, and custom JTAG applications.
- ARM7TDMI debugger stub for gdb (ARM instruction set only right now!)
- MIPS debugger stub for gdb (currently untested)
- Support for parallel port cable
- as the very basis, a JTAG engine to do TAP state and bit shift transactions
- a plugin architecture for easily adding cable/converter plugins to interface to hardware
- several cable plugins, the most usable being the printer port module right now
- Modules to control the ICE debug unit for ARM7TDMI and MIPS cores (other modules can be added)
- a generic gdb stub to attach the debugger modules to gdb
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!