chan_misdn is a channel driver for the open source PBX Asterisk for using ISDN BRI/PRI devices that are supported by mISDN. chan_misdn is the new ISDN Layer for Linux.
Here are some key features of "chan misdn":
· NT and TE mode
· PP and PMP mode
· BRI and PRI (with BNE1 and BN2E1 Cards)
· DTMF Detection in HW+mISDNdsp (much better than asterisks internal!)
· Display Messages to Phones (which support display msg)
· HOLD/RETRIEVE/TRANSFER on ISDN Phones : )
· Screen/ Not Screen User Number
· Basic EchoCancellation
· Volume Control
· Crypting with mISDNdsp (Blowfish)
· Data (HDLC) callthrough
· Data Callin (with app_ptyfork +pppd)
· echo cancellation
· some other
What's New in This Release:
· Release management was changed.
· This is the first stable version.