XGGI is an accelerated and an unusual multihead capable X server on top of libggi(7). XGGI supports 8, 15, 16, 24 and 32 bit modes on any libggi target that provides a pixellinear Directbuffer.
The special thing with unusual multihead capability is that you can put multiple machines to an X cluster, each machine accelerating the rendering of its display.
Note that even though XGGI is built from X.org sources it is not an X.org server. No code from hw/xfree86 is used, and therefore an eventual /etc/XF86Config file is completely ignored.
· GGI 2.2
What's New in This Release:
· This release is based on Xorg X11R7.0.
· IPv6 support was added.
· Mouse wheels are supported.
· Backing store is 100% accelerated.
· Many window operations are accelerated.
· New hardware and operating systems are now supported.