Wacom Control Panel is an application that allows easy configuration and setup of wacom tablets under Linux systems.
You can now easily configure a wacom tablet on linux!
This utility allows you to:
- Set up tablets in xorg.conf automatically
- Automatically detect and configure a wide range of wacom products
- Set custom key commands or mouse buttons to a tablet's shortcut buttons
- Set custom pressure curve on each of the tablet's input devices
- Automatically remembers and reapplies settings on startup
- Updated for Maverick. Now works on Ubuntu 10.10