Wacom Control Panel 1.20
Allows easy configuration and setup of Wacom tablets under Linux
You can now easily configure a wacom tablet on linux!
This utility allows you to:
- Set up tablets in xorg.conf automatically
- Automatically detect and configure a wide range of wacom products
- Set custom key commands or mouse buttons to a tablet's shortcut buttons
- Set custom pressure curve on each of the tablet's input devices
- Automatically remembers and reapplies settings on startup
Wacom Control Panel
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated for Maverick. Now works on Ubuntu 10.10