Touché is an open source software designed to offer full support for a large gamma of input devices, such as keyboard, Wii controller, IR remote receivers, mice, etc. on GNU/Linux systems.
Touché is backed by the "hiddev" kernel device, so anything it supports is also supported by the app.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Port to KDE
· Added Wiimote support
· Fixed various bugs related to profiles
· Fallback Profile: if an action is not defined in current profile, and it is defined in "Default" profile, this one will be executed.
· Added global shortcuts for actions, mainly "Next Profile", "Connect Wiimote"
· Splitted keyboard_database.json in multiple files, much better to maintain.
· Moved config file and keyboard databases into default KDE locations
· Moved "Profiles" settings to a generic configuration dialog
· Added a "Modules" section for enabling modules different than hiddev (currently wiimote)
· Refactoring to allow building generic input modules (like wiimote)