A replacement firmware for MP3 players
Rockbox is a complete rewrite and uses no fragments of any original firmwares.
- Archos: Jukebox 5000, 6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2 and Ondio
- 7 iRiver: H100 and H300 series
- Apple: iPod 4th gen (grayscale and color), 5th gen (Video), Nano and Mini 1st/2nd gen
- iAudio: X5 (including X5V and X5L)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Supported devices:
- The Sansa Clip Zip is now a supported device
- Unfortunately some serious issues with USB support forced us to downgrade the Ipod Nano 2g to unstable, so it isn't included in the 3.13 release. We hope to add it back in a future update. For now 3.10 is available, or there is the option of using a development build.