QtSixA 1.2.1 / 1.4.90
A Sixaxis controller to a Linux
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in QtSixA 1.2.0:
- Fixed sixad-raw accelerometer #4 always at 32767
- Re-arranged "Configure Sixaxis" dialog
- Translations are now possible
- Don't crash if list of profiles is not present
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Filipe Coelho
- ROOT \ System \ Hardware
QtSixA is a simple GUI that helps you connect a Sixaxis controller to a Linux PC, by using a patched HID daemon. The GUI is written in PyQt (python-qt4) and uses 'sixad' (written in C) to connect through bluetooth or a hidraw device.
Last updated on August 9th, 2010