Ntfs-config project can enable/disable NTFS write support with a simple click.
After year of developpement, a new NTFS drivers with full safe write capability is coming. Is name : ntfs-3g.
The driver status is still beta, but read/write feature is stable, and it is already use by thousands of people around the world.
The main point people are struggle with, is how configuring their system to be able to use it.
The aim of the ntfs-config project is to make life of people easier, by providing an easy way to enable/disable write capability for all their device, internal or external.
Here are some key features of "Ntfs config":
· Automatic detection of none yet configure NTFS partition
· Enable/disable write support for internal device
· Enable/disable write support for external device
· GTK+ version 2.6.x
What's New in This Release:
· Fix : improve support for system with udev < 60
· Fix : improve support for md (soft raid) device
· Fix : label wasn't parse correctly when containing special character
· Fix : parsing label and fs type on old system (old udev, no vol_id)
new translations :
· si thanks to Malinthe Samarakoon
· vi thanks to Viet Hung
translation update :
· el thanks to Ioannis Koniaris
· en_GB thanks to Nicholas Wastell
· it thanks to Luca Livraghi
· lt thanks to zolookas
· nl thanks to Bjorn Heesakkers
· pl thanks to e.s.t
· pt_BR thanks to wilson_p_junior
· zh_CN thanks to rainofchaos