Clewarecontrol lets you control the USB-devices made by Cleware GmbH.
It allows you to measure the temperature or humidity, switch on and off and configure switches, control the watchdog, etc.
The package consists of 'clewaretool' - the tool to manage the Cleware devices under Linux.
Also you'll find in the 'examples'-directory a couple of scripts:
· a script to generate graphs using RRDtool
· a script for nagios that monitores the temperature and raises an alarm if something goes wrong
· a startup script for RHEL/SLES/Debian/Ubuntu which starts the watchdog functionality
· Debian etch (on a 64 bit cpu)
· Fedora core 7
· RedHat Enterprise Linux 5
· SuSE Enterprise Linux 10
· Ubuntu Feisty Fawn (version 7.04)
· ...but it should also work with other systems running a recent Linux kernel.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added bindings for Perl and Python so that you can now easily develop programs that interface to Cleware procuts.