BT747 is a MTK GPS datalogger device control software.
Due to similarity this SW written with a iBlue 747 device should work with the following
· i-Blue 747
· i-Blue 757
· Qstarz BT-Q1000
· i.Trek Z1
It also works for the following devices that have a slightly different log format:
· Holux GR-241;
· Holux M-241.
It can also be used to configure a other devices with the MTK chipset.
The log capabilities of the SW will then be useless for you.
Further in this readme are instructions for installing on:
· Windows (reported working)
· PocketPC (reported working)
· Linux (reported working)
· Palm (reported working)
· Mac OS (reported working)
· Debian (over bluetooth, reported working)
Instructions are a bit of a 'mess'. Most of the time, the application will work
with one of the startup scripts without any need for modification.
Instructions were built during the early versions of this tool.
What's New in This Release:
· For GMAP, the encoding is improved when the bad track color is the same as the good track color.
· For GMAP, added code to show position where clicked.
· File format output settings now stored in settings, but partially reverted on restart of the app.