A Deduplication File-System for Linux
SDFS is an easy to setup and free deduplication filesystem for Linux systems.
- Reduced Storage Utilization - SDFS Deduplication can reduce storage utilization by up to 90%-95%
- Scalability - SDFS can dedup a Petabyte or more of data. Over 3TB per gig of memory at 128k chunk size.
- Speed - SDFS can perform deduplication/redup at line speed 290 MB/S+
- VMWare support - Work with vms - can dedup at 4k block sized. This is required to dedup Virtual Machines effectively
- Flexible storage - deduplicated data can be stored locally, on the network across multiple nodes, or in the cloud.
- Inline and Batch Mode deduplication - The file system can dedup inline or periodically based on needs. This can be changed on the fly
- File and Folder Snapshot support - Support for file or folder level snapshots.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Includes fixes and performance enhancements around running on LVM volumes and sharing out via NFS.