IntegraTUM WebDisk is a Web application which gives you direct access to a file server. IntegraTUM WebDisk project is written using Java Servlets and the jCIFS library.
Supported file servers are Samba, MS Windows, NetApp OnTAP, and any other server based on the CIFS protocol.
What's New in This Release:
· New parameters were added to web.xml for setting the compression level and offering direct download for created zip files.
· A new parameter was set up to force SSL.
· More stable connection handling was implemented in the jCIFS library.
· The jCIFS library was updated to version 1.2.15k in order to offer SID resolution for NetApp OnTAP without using LDAP.
· A new function was implemented for adding multiple favorites at once and favorites for files.
· Problems with resizing and laying out the header and running a DFS with signatures were fixed.