wiiodfs is an utility to mount your Wii disc images on a local directory using the FUSE API.
1. How to use
You can also install wiiodmount on your system using distutils:
python2 setup.py install
* PyCrypto (needed for AES computations)
* PyFS (used to expose the FS with FUSE)
3. Use the wod library
wiiod is also a Python 2.x package you can use in your applications. There are several layers you can use, from the lowest level to the highest level:
* wiiod.disc: disc image access, partition table, game metadata.
* wiiod.partition: crypted partition access, DOL/bootloader/FS raw access.
* wiiod.wiiodfs: "high level" API to access files on WOD partitions.
* wiiod.fs: a PyFS filesystem using wiiod.wiiodfs.