Termit is a terminal emulator based on the vte library, and can be extended via Lua.
Users can change the configuration via $HOME/.config/termit/rc.lua file
Here are some key features of "termit":
· multiple tabs
· switching encodings
· configurable keybindings
· embedded Lua
· xterm-like dynamic window title
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The bug with hideSingleTab and hideTabbar was fixed.
· Tabs indexes are now similar to Lua-arrays indexes.
· Warnings in desktop-file were fixed.
· A Swedish translation was added.