A Sinclair ZX80 and ZX81 cross-platform emulator using SDL
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in sz81 2.1.7:
- Added forced (non-LOAD) program loading via a load file dialog
- Added a save state system for saving and loading sz81 save states
- Moved command-line emulation options to GUI runtime options
- Added support for 1 to 4, 16, 32, 48 and 56K RAM (UDG now works)
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Various Contributors
- ROOT \ System \ Emulators
sz81 is a Sinclair ZX80/ZX81 software emulator very much based upon the work of Ian Collier's xz80 and Russell Marks's z81 but employing the highly portable SDL and including additional functionality and features for desktop computers and portable devices.
Last updated on February 15th, 2011
feature list requirements