plus4emu is a portable emulator of the Commodore Plus/4 computer. It supports Windows and POSIX platforms (32 bit Windows and 32 and 64 bit Linux have been tested).
The project implements accurate, high quality hardware emulation, but the system requirements are higher than that of most other emulators.
- added a C interface that allows using the emulator as a shared library in other programs; the library and header file can be found in the 'plus4lib' subdirectory of the binary packages, and a simple example program with compile instructions is also included
- implemented IEC level MPS-801 printer emulation, in addition to the previously existing hardware level MPS-802 emulation
- added a new button to the debugger GUI that makes it possible to break only when a branch is taken (i.e. the opposite of 'Step over')
- more accurate PAL emulation in OpenGL mode when the display quality is set to 3
- LED display is now also implemented for IEC level drive emulation
- the ROM images required by the emulator are included with the binary packages, and no longer need to be downloaded separately
- fixed a bug in the 'Step over' function of the debugger
- fixed/improved support for D64 error information; this allows some copy protected games that previously did not work to load correctly
- the 'compress' utility...