MSPsim is a Java-based instruction level emulator of the MSP430 series microprocessor.
More information about MSPsim is available in the following abstract:
Joakim Eriksson, Adam Dunkels, Niclas Finne, Fredrik Österlind, and Thiemo Voigt. Mspsim - an extensible simulator for msp430-equipped sensor boards. In Proceedings of the European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (EWSN), Poster/Demo session, Delft, The Netherlands, January 2007.
- added window system and support for it in the CLI
- added two chart types for the windows subsystem
- added redirect to windows in the CLI
- added memory dump for both std out and Windows
- improved CC2420 emulation
- added CLI commands
- reimplemented reset of the CPU
- improved support for Digital IO Ports
- added working ADC12 subsystem
- added watchdog WDT subsystem
- added support for file based scripts to the CLI
- added configuration system
- added connectivity between multiple running mspsim's
- bugfix in instruction emulation thanks to Matt Thompson (addressing mode autoincrement byte wrong on PC).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- initial GDB stubs implementation (only for memory access)
- CLI command for setting up gdbstubs server (gdbstubs PORT)
- fixed USART timing to be more correct
- added Ant build script