kxmame is a KDE port of GXmame frontend for xmame emulator.
Here are some key features of "kxmame":
· Customizable game icon size.
· Customizable toolbar.
· Fast, reponsive compared to gxmame
What's New in 1.2 Release:
· Use kaffeine kparts (dynamically loaded) instead of xine for video previews. As a result, users don't need libxine-devel or kaffeine installed when compiling kxmame.
· Fix a few small bugs due to the introduction of video previews in 1.2-rc.
What's New in 2.0-svn20070531 Release:
· This is a snapshot from current kxmame development. New from kxmame-2.0-beta includes sdlmame support from Sven Gothel and xmame/xmess 0.106 bug fix from Brandon Corey. Plus many smaller bug fixes.