Ultra NES Manager 1.0-pre4
Ultra NES Manager (UNM) is an application for managing "Nintendo Entertainment System" ROM files.
It provides fast acces to your NES files, and helps you to set up "tuxnes" easily.
UNM stores all your NES files in one directory ("~/.unm/roms" as default), and displays all of them on a main screen. It would be wise to copy some ROMs to that location.
To play some game you need to select it from the list of found ROMs on the main screen, and click on a "PLAY" button. A nes emulator will start the selected game. Options related to ROMs collection are located on "ROMs" tab, emulator options can be found on "Advanced tab". Have fun.
What's New in This Release:
· whole configuration is saved automatically after quitting the application
· recent played ROMs are now saved, so they appear even after program restart
· added tooltips for "Play!" tab
· added "Quit" button on "Play!" tab
· added confirmation dialog box at 'Esc' keypress, so you won't quit your game accidentally (requires patching tuxnes)
· updated FAQ