TuxArcade project is a multi-emulator frontend.
It's designed for arcade cabinets, so it doesn't need a keyboard and a mouse, but is completely configurable via joystick. It includes theme support.
Here are some key features of "TuxArcade":
· designed for arcade cabinet, so no need keyboard/mouse ...it's completly configurable via joystick
· multi emulator front end
· game image preview
· preferred game list and game type/num of player
· theme support
· install/remove roms
· Sound effect and Background(wav/mp3)
What's New in This Release:
· setup menu was reorganized
· some buttons of the console are now bindable with preferred functions
· performance improved when build rom list.
· added 'reConfigure keys' on setup
· added 'configure volume' on setup
· added 'about' on setup :P
· better themable support
· fix crash on game execution if it's launced with fullscreen option
· fix save key at first execution
· fix remove roms didn't work
· removed all back tricks from code
· minor bugfix