Sam_I_Am is a program for communicating with Atmel AT91SAM7S microcontrollers on Linux systems using a USB connection.
· Read and write memory/peripheral locations
· Send and receive Intel HEX format files to either RAM or FLASH
· Execute code on the microcontroller
· Display microcontroller peripheral status
· Linux kernel 2.4 or 2.6 with USB generic serial or Communication Device Class drivers available as modules
· Python 2.3 or higher
python setup.py install (as root)
/usr/local/bin/Sam_I_Am or /usr/bin/Sam_I_Am
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a bug that prevented go commands from properly executing in some cases when it was the last command specified on the command line. Thanks to Edwin Olson for tracking this down.
· The info aic command had the sense of external and internal interrupt sources reversed in the AIC_SMRx register.
· The info tc command had the TIOA and TIOB sources reversed when displaying external trigger sources.
· The help flash command mistakenly said the command was used to program RAM.