QtEmu is a graphical user interface for QEMU written in Qt4.
This project has been tested on Linux and Windows (2k, XP).
What's New in This Release:
· Option for custom network settings. Patch by Dawit Alemayehu. Thanks!
· Possibility to set additional options which are not covered by QtEmu (e.g. "--kernel-kqemu"). Patch by Dawit Alemayehu . Thanks!
· Sound configuration.
· Poslish translation by Milosz Galazka and Grzegorz Gibas. Thanks!
· Brazilian Portuguese translation by Jackson Miliszewski. Thanks!
· Code optimization (Mosty detected by KDE Krazy check).
· Initialize all variables in machineprocess.*. Patch by Dawit Alemayehu. Thanks!