Qemulator is a full featured emulation suite for the qemu virtual engine, with on demand job control written in python GTK/Glade
It comes with a list of all running jobs from where you can open the contol panel for each job and performing on demand action. Full interaction for mounted volumes, usb devices, keyboard and mouse interaction, screenshots, wave capture and save/restore machine state and open vnc viewer is provided.
The project is still under development. Current version should run stable on most Linux machines providing allmost all functions of qemu, but there are still some works to do.
GTK+ version 2.8.x, Qemu = 0.8.1 / 0.8.2, Python = 2.4.x, Pygtk2 = 2.8.x, libglade2 = 2.5.x
Optional: Python-Gnome-extras (for tray functionality, else tray icon and all it's enhancements will be disabled)
Qemulator 0.9 should also work but is still untested
What's New in This Release:
· Changed filesystem and boot logic to a more simple and clear context
· Many new qemu options found their way to the gui
· Many functions are enhanced by image autodetection
· Added new guided dialogs to add new machines and to install new systems
· Creating of new images now includes all common qemu-img options
· Implemented Exporting of a VM configuration as shellscript
· New translations: Catalan, Slovenian
· Many bugs fixed (see buglist)
· For full list of changes read the release notes on project home or distributed with the package