Qemu launcher 1.7.4
Qemu Launcher is a GNOME front-end for the Qemu x86 PC emulator based on GTK.
Here are some key features of "Qemu launcher":
· Create and save multiple VM configurations
· Disk image creation from the GUI using dd, qemu-mkcow, and vmdk2raw for raw, COW, and VMWare converted images respectively.
· Provides Qemu console access via xterm
· Configurations stored in users home directory in ~/.qemu-launcher
· Disk images can be stored anywhere
· GTK+ version 2.6.x
· Perl - 5.8.8
· Gtk2 - 1.121
· Gtk2::GladeXML - 1.005
· Locale::gettext - 1.05
· QEMU - 0.8.1
· Needed at build time: gzip,xmllint from libxml2
What's New in This Release:
· Use QCOW2 as default image format;
· Provide a default entry in path to 'qemuctl'.