QMC2 project is an open source, Qt 4 based UNIX MAME front-end supporting both XMAME and SDLMAME.
QMC2 features very fast drawing of machine/game images, support for game/machine icons, game/machine image checks, game/machine favorites management, play history, and much more.
- fix: QMC2 Arcade: disabled GTK style related work-around for Mac OS X
- fix: foreign emulator support: the selection of a foreign emulator in the systemâ€™s configuration wasnâ€™t correctly honored on emu-launch
- imp: template-map check: switched the order in which differing default values are logged (the expected value is shown first now, the second value is the one from the currently active template)
- imp: QMC2 Arcade / ToxicWaste theme: updated cabinet overlay image made by Jacques ChĂ˘telet (JacKc), added auto-stopping of animation and wave effect when emulators are running
- imp: new logo images for all QMC2 variants, also by Jacques ChĂ˘telet (JacKc)
- imp: improved key-sequence and joystick-function scanners
- new: QMC2 Arcade: added support for key-sequence mapping
- new: QMC2 Arcade: added support for digital joysticks (mapping their functions to key-sequences)
- doc: completed all man-pages