Quick and Dirty Apricot Emulator
QDAE (Quick and Dirty Apricot Emulator) is an Apricot emulator software for Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. This version emulates the Apricot F1 and the Apricot Xi; it may support other F-series and PC-series Apricots as well.
- Emulates the 8086 processor (using the CPU emulation from GDE).
- Emulates the infrared keyboard and mouse well enough to boot DOS and use GEM.
- Emulates the screen (using SDL).
- Emulates the floppy drives (using LibDsk).
- Emulates the support chipset (Z80-CTC, Z80-SIO, i8089, i8253, i8259) well enough to boot.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!