A fork of the PCSX Playstation emulator
PCSX-df is a fork of the PCSX Playstation emulator designed specifically for GNU/Linux (and probably other similar systems). The application has a completely reworked and modernized GTK2/Glade GUI, integrated plugins, an improved system for classic PSEmu plugins, better configuration tools, support for translation, easy installation, and support for AMD64.
- Interface using GTK2 and Glade
- Vastly reduced number of segfaults and fatal errors
- Support for AMD64
- Modern build system using the GNU autotools
- Integrated set of open-source plugins
- Accelerated 2D graphics using Xvideo
- Support for translations using GNU Gettext
- Multi-user support (configuration in home directory)
- Simplified, smarter configuration dialogs & routines
- Reorganized memory card manager
- ... and many other improvements!
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Add support for loading ISO/BIN images from the command line
- Modifications to the UI, particularly for the preferences screen
- Various PCSX core amendments
- Many bug fixes