PCSX Reloaded is a PlayStation Emulator based on the PCSX-df project, which has several fixes and improvements.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Many fixes/changes to the core and Internal HLE BIOS.
· Root counters code has been rewritten.
· Use GTE code from PCSX-Revolution Project which improved accuracy.
· Added netplay plugin for *NIX (based on netSock).
· Native support for FreeBSD and Solaris.
· Replaced HIDInput and CDDeviceInterface plugins with dfinput/dfcdrom for Mac OS X.
· PPF patching support.
· Other minor bugfixes / tweaks.