A Linux Sega Master System Emulator
Omose is an Object oriented sega master system designed for first for Linux, but a windows build exists. It's based on SDL and Zlib library and release under GPL.
- SMS emulation: Good compatibility. At this stage, the emulator can run* 96% of commercial
- games and public demos, except games that relies on codemaster mapper, which work
- but does not have proper video mode emulated.
- Game Gear emulation : Good compatibility. At this stage, the emulator can run 98.0% of
- game gear ROMS.
- SN76489 Sound is supported, but still needs work.
- support. for .ZIP .SMS and .GG format.
- Video filters: monochrom, scanline, scale2x, bilinear, nearest neighbour, scale2xscanline (fullscreen option always available).
- Pad(keyboard or joystick mapped), Sport Paddle (mouse mapped) emulation.
- PAL/NTSC Timing.
- Japanese/Export console.
- In game Screenshots, GFX rip, sound shot.
- Accurate auto-frameskip.
- Configurable keyboard configuration.
- Joystick support.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Switch sound system to use ALSA
- GUI development using Qt.
- Rendering / Key mapping adapted to Qt OpenGL.
- Configuration system rewritten.