Osmose is a Linux Sega Master System Emulator.
Omose is an Object oriented sega master system designed for first for Linux, but a windows build exists. It's based on SDL and Zlib library and release under GPL.
Here are some key features of "Osmose":
· SMS emulation: Good compatibility. At this stage, the emulator can run* 96% of commercial
· games and public demos, except games that relies on codemaster mapper, which work
· but does not have proper video mode emulated.
· Game Gear emulation : Good compatibility. At this stage, the emulator can run 98.0% of
· game gear ROMS.
· SN76489 Sound is supported, but still needs work.
· support. for .ZIP .SMS and .GG format.
· Video filters: monochrom, scanline, scale2x, bilinear, nearest neighbour, scale2xscanline (fullscreen option always available).
· Pad(keyboard or joystick mapped), Sport Paddle (mouse mapped) emulation.
· PAL/NTSC Timing.
· Japanese/Export console.
· In game Screenshots, GFX rip, sound shot.
· Accurate auto-frameskip.
· Configurable keyboard configuration.
· Joystick support.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Switch sound system to use ALSA
· GUI development using Qt.
· Rendering / Key mapping adapted to Qt OpenGL.
· Configuration system rewritten.