NeoPop-SDL project is a NeoGeo Pocket emulator.
It supports black and white and color games, game state saving, screenshots (BMP and PNG), sound and music, double- and triple-size graphics scaling (both in software and hardware), full-screen mode, joystick and keyboard input, and the ability to read from ZIP files.
· SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer)
What's New in This Release:
· load ROMs from zip archives
· YUV overlay (hardware scaling)
· config file (~/.neopop/neopoprc)
· joystick support
· HQ2x/HQ3x smoothing scalers
· sound and throttling improvements
· speed improvements
· configurable key and joystick bindings
· 10 state save slots
· on-screen display