KStella is a KDE frontend to the Atari 2600 emulator, Stella. It currently supports the display of snapshots, labels, manuals, the configuration of individual game settings and of course, the ability to play games with just a click of the mouse.
All these features are fully customizable to allow maximum flexibility.
KStella is NOT an emulator. It is merely a frontend to Stella, a multi-platform, Atari 2600 emulator.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a bug where ROMs with the '#" symbol wouldn't appear in the ROM list.
· Added a progress dialog box when loading ROM information from disk.
· Fixed problem with compiling on Mandrake 9.2 when using older versions of QT.
· Finally fixed the long-standing bug where KDE items (icons, rc files, etc.) would be installed in the wrong places. This was due to a bug in the configure script generated by KDevelop. That's what I get for relying on a GUI development environment.
· Tested this release on Mandrake 9.2 and 10.0, Libranet 2.8.1 (Debian) and Suse 9.0.