KStella is a KDE frontend to the Atari 2600 emulator, Stella.
All these features are fully customizable to allow maximum flexibility.
KStella is NOT an emulator. It is merely a frontend to Stella, a multi-platform, Atari 2600 emulator.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a bug where ROMs with the '#" symbol wouldn't appear in the ROM list.
· Added a progress dialog box when loading ROM information from disk.
· Fixed problem with compiling on Mandrake 9.2 when using older versions of QT.
· Finally fixed the long-standing bug where KDE items (icons, rc files, etc.) would be installed in the wrong places. This was due to a bug in the configure script generated by KDevelop. That's what I get for relying on a GUI development environment.
· Tested this release on Mandrake 9.2 and 10.0, Libranet 2.8.1 (Debian) and Suse 9.0.