Java Apple Computer Emulator 2012-12-09
Java Apple computer emulator
Jace is a logical reproduction of an enhanced Apple //e computer, written in Java 6 and tested on various platforms such as Linux, MacOS X and Windows.
- 128kb ram emulation, 80 columns
- Supports all video modes except double-lores
- Disk ][ controller fully emulated
- Apple Super Serial Card fully emulated and accessible via TCP/IP
- Mass storage "SmartPort" controller support (HDV/2MB)
- Joystick emulated (uses mouse movement)
- Resizable main window, also can rescale to best-fit aspect ratio on demand
- Speaker sound fully emulated
- Tweaked, tuned, and optimized to be as efficient as possible without sacrificing full speed
- Configuration interface allows putting any type of supported card into any slot
- NTSC color approximation -- see screenshots below
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version fixes a nasty bug which caused crashes when joystick buttons (alt-keys) were pressed.
- Airheart is 100% playable again! RamWorks support is now available for up to eight megabytes of memory.
- The CPU can now log warnings if 65c02 extended opcodes are used.
- This release cleans a few improperly-implemented softswitches.