Hebe is a new KDE 4.5 interface GUI for the Hercules z/Arch emulator. It was designed to have a modern look, like the VirtualBox interface; there are no dials!
Hebe provides two consoles, one for Hercules and one for the SCP (system control program), AKA, the operating system. Input is automatically routed to the correct receiver. You can start as many instances of Hercules as your hardware can support.
Hebe works best with Hercules 3.07.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various hacks to tolerate different MSGID usage in SCP messages.
· Internal reorganisation of event handling.
· New Image tool bar with actions similar to the Linux console panel.
· New improved, bigger status bar with CPU selector.
· If a suspend file is found, an option to resume is offered.