Generator project is a Sega Genesis (MegaDrive) emulator.
Generator is a portable Sega Genesis (Mega Drive) emulator with gtk/SDL, SVGAlib and Tcl/Tk user interfaces.
It features its own unique portable 68000 core processor emulation enhanced by recompilation techniques.
What's New in This Release:
· [CORE] Support for Genecyst patch files / Game Genie
· [CORE] Support for AVI uncompressed and MJPEG output
·  Re-added busy wait removal that got lost
· [SOUND] Added configurable single-pole low-pass filter
· [CORE] Added autoconf/automake version checks
· [VDP] Fix FIFO busy flag (Nicholas Van Veen)
· [SOUND] Various further endian improvements from Bastien Nocera
· and firstname.lastname@example.org (Debian)
· [SOUND] Various BSD compatibility improvements from
· Alistair Crooks and Michael Core (NetBSD)
· [UI] SDL Joystick support from Matthew N. Dodd (FreeBSD)
·  Do pre-decrement with two reads (Steve Snake)
·  Make TAS not write (Steve Snake) fixes Gargoyles, Ex Mutant
·  Re-write ABCD,etc based on info from Bart Trzynadlowski
·  Implement missing BTST op-code (fixes NHL Hockey 94)