A game manager for multiple systems and emulators.
You can configure any emulator with command line parameters support, without the need of remember them every now and then.
The Gelide project is licenced under the GNU General Public Licence and it is written in C++ using the Gtkmm libraries as base.
- Simple gui, intuitive and fully configurable.
- Supports any kind of system (platform).
- Allows configuration of any emulator that supports command line parameters.
- For each system can be configured any number of emulators.
- Supports the integration of data from DAT files (now only support ClrMamePro DAT files).
- Checks and simple comparison of games against dat files.
- Includes preview of games images (Snapshot, Title, Front, Back and Cartridge).
- Support crc named or name named games images (no-intro screenshot).
- Can export and import systems configurations (including configurations of their emulators).
- Manage systems, emulators and games through simple menus.
- Includes a filter panel for the games list.
- Supports games filtering by name.
- Full screen mode.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is the list of changes for the 0.1.5 release of Gelide FrontEnd for GnuLinux:
- New and updated:
- Added "Sinclair - ZX Spectrum" to the systems list with the emulators FBZX, Fuse, SpectEmu, Mess and SdlMess preconfigured.