EmuLegOS is an emulator for the open source LegOS operating system which runs on the Lego RCX.
Here are some key features of "EmuLegOS":
· Simple visual interface that allows the user to configure the sensors and interact with them while the program is running (to simulate external events). The interface shows the current status of three motors (virtually) attached to the A, B, and C ports.
· API layer to emulate the legOS routines.Most of legOS is actually implemented, including multithreading and IR support.
· “Real world” emulation support: a place where you can put code to mimic some of the mechanical features of your robot, like a rotation sensor that turns while a motor is running, or a touch sensor that closes after X seconds a motor started.
· All the debugging facilities of your own development environment (as you compile and run your legOS code inside it)
· a C++ compiler
What's New in This Release:
· fixed namespace issues for use with the current version of gcc
· added include for string.h
· modified third party sensor drivers to match those submitted as patches to legOS
· fixed yield to call pthread_test_cancel as it was supposed to be doing
· added examples/build which shows how to build x86 and .lx at the same time
· fixed yield call to call Sleep(0) on windows, and pthread_yield on Unix