DeSmuME project is a Nintendo DS emulator that can run both commercial games and homebrew applications.
The original author of DeSmuME is YopYop156. He has stopped working on it on the beginning of april 2006 and passed the torch to a new team of developers. You can now follow the progress of DeSmuME on this site.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 0.9.5 introduces an entirely rewritten main emulation loop
· This totally changes the timing, and totally breaks old savestates.
· The OSX build is now based on the GTK port which is more up-to-date.
· synchronous SPU mode to fix streaming sounds
· win32: lua engine, path configuration, 7z dearchiving support